i am with you always, even to the end of the age. -matthew 28:20

Wednesday, June 9, 2010

just a thought

I am leaving you with a gift- peace of mind and heart. -John 14:27
peace, to me is simplicity, and trust that there is someone there, to help me, to love me, sometimes just someone to talk to.
i find peace in knowing that most people that enter my life will come when God thinks i am ready for them, and leave when their job is done. and that the lessons they teach me will forever be imprinted in my heart.

i find peace in knowing that i can look at someone who's "done me wrong" and see all of the things they did right for me. i can look into their eyes and not feel hate, i know that God loves them just as much as he does me, and that they too have a calling on their life, if they choose to accept it. (which i sincerely wish all of you do.)

i find peace in knowing that wherever i go, whatever i do, i will always have the support of my family, and my God :] and that neither are opposed to an occasional late night phone call.

i find peace in my indicisiveness, i know that by not having plans of my own i am less likely to reject God's plans for me, which i know will blow my mind, as soon as he's ready to share them with me haha.
but most importantly, i find peace in knowing that i am completely incapable of ever being alone.
and that is a gift that can never be taken, never be given back.

No comments:

Post a Comment