i am with you always, even to the end of the age. -matthew 28:20

Sunday, April 25, 2010

i am with you always, even to the end of the age. -matthew 28:20


truth. i myself have become one of the many searching so desperately for love, i don't nessecarily mean the relationship kind of love, just love in general. but an intense kind of love, unconditional, life altering, nonsensical love. my search has left me both hopeless and desperate, and hurt. i've been looking so hard to find something tangable to fill a void i myself created.

and then i woke up.

why i've been hunting so desperately for something that already belongs to me, i have no idea.
but out of my trials i leave you with this thought...

you ALREADY have the love that you desire.
it already belongs to you, you just have to open your eyes and see it, open your heart and feel it.
Your father ADORES you, DELIGHTS in you, gave EVERYTHING for you.
he NEVER leaves your side and He sees you PERFECTLY.

you are truly loved my friend,
and not just by me ;]

No comments:

Post a Comment