i am with you always, even to the end of the age. -matthew 28:20

Sunday, April 25, 2010

"i've got a little more faith than the world has doubt" -<3

at the risk of you thinking i'm stupid i have something to say, so please please finish reading this.

i know so many people who are hurting. Who are so wounded that it hurts to get out and bed in the morning and face the day and it breaks my heart. I would love nothing more than to hold you all in my arms and shield you from the pain... But my arms just aren't big enough and as much as i wish i was i'm just not strong enough. I know someone who is. I know someone who can turn your pain into joy and your tears into laughter, don't you want that? god. Your father. Jesus. Your savior. if you will just turn your face to him and feel the sunshine. His is a love like no other and a forgiveness that is so undeserveing. He is the one person who will never hurt you, never leave you, never lie to you, never make you feel like you aren't good enough, he is never angry and he always wants to hold you when you cry. If you feel alone call on him. He is always waiting. I do my best to keep my promises and i promise you your life will never be the same. Whether your finding god for the first time or just getting back in touch, he loves you more than you can ever imagine, and he's waiting.

No comments:

Post a Comment